Seller: What is Needed from You...
To Protect you from Future Liability and to Comply with Statutory & Contractual Obligations
- The time and attention to carefully complete all seller disclosures, especially the Real Estate Transfer Disclosure Statement & the Supplement to the RETDS.
- Any and all property inspection reports, old or new: pest, contractor, structural engineer, soils, roof, fireplace, natural hazard, etc.
- All available disclosure documents and reports from your purchase.
- Estimates, invoices, plans, permit copies for repairs or renovations performed or considered.
- Information about any insurance claims made in the past five years.
- The appraisal from your purchase or refinance, if available.
- Any city/county notices and reports.
- Any other documents with material information about property condition or circumstances.
- Contact information for any 3rd party professionals you expect to use during the sale process: accountant, lawyer, insurance agent, loan agent, 1031 exchange facilitator.
- Most recent loan statement(s) for the estimated net proceeds calculation and to order loan payoff.
- Keys, garage remote and alarm information: house, garage, storage, basement, out buildings.
- Honest, straightforward communications regarding how I can best serve you, your specific goals and requirements, any changes in your plans or circumstances.
Additional documents and information are needed for Condominiums, Co-ops, TICs, and Tenant-Occupied Properties.
Ready to learn more? Let's Talk! →